We bring you the dream nose with the latest 3D method developed by European doctors.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict, high Suisse standards. Not their local ones.
With our 3D nose operations:
- You see your end result before the operation with newest scanning technology.
- And your surgeon will do EXACTLY this nose using special measurement tools.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why Choose Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best nose operation technique by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards, not their local ones. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
Measurement tools printed
Controls during the operation
Closed and atraumatic technique
Your nose is the most predominant part of your look.
Don't risk it with cheap and low-quality solutions!
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new nose!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM
I am from France, Nice. I have done my nose job. All went very well from the beginning till the end. I am very happy with the result. If you have a nose job to do, go without any hesitation. I recommend Global Medical Care to everyone.
Aurelia B., France
Based on 15 reviews
20:25 10 Apr 20
Il y a une année que j ai fait une greffe capillaire, vu mon âge ( 67 ans ) et mes cheveux très fin et un manque important, je n avait pas beaucoup d espoir ! Mais surprise c est un super résultat ! Si j avais su je l aurait fait avant ! Je ne peux que vous conseiller Global Care pour toute organisation qui s est très bien passé et un prix très attractif ! Merci à l équipe !Georges T .
05:04 29 Feb 20
Et bien je ne savais vraiment pas où je mettais les pieds. Au début , j’avais peur de faire un règlement à distance, en ayant fait que des échanges par wats app. Je suis parti en famille avec mon mari et mon fils de 5 ans. Je recommande fortement votre service. L’organisation et les informations sont en corrélation. Le seul point négatif est qu’il n’y est pas de pension complète. Peut être faut il en faire la demande?
11:06 25 Dec 19
Bin sehr zufrieden mit Global Medical Care. Reise war top organisiert und der Transfer immer pünktlich. Habe mich stets sehr wohl gefühlt. Hotel und Kilnik waren super, sowie das OP Team und der Service. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
10:46 25 Dec 19
Excellent service and excellent results! Very satisfied with my hair transplantation done in Istanbul
18:17 08 Oct 19
I had a wonderful experience through global medical care.really happy with the team from the begining till the end.from my arrival in the airport till when i had my operation everthing went perfect.iam in my eleven days of my operation, i have already started seeing the result.fast result that is what iam seeing.i recommend anyone to 👉GLOBAL MEDICAL CARE.the have a perfect and good team.
10:29 28 Sep 19
The whole team is very warm-tempered, nice and accommodating. Everyone looked at my well-being the language is not a problem as everything is translated perfectly. The result has become perfect, I am very happy that I have come into such good hands.
15:38 12 Jul 19
Der beste Ort für einen qualitativ hochwertigen Haartransplantationsservice. Sie sagen Ihnen genau, was Sie am Ende der Behandlung bekommen werden und Sie bekommen es.
15:04 25 Jun 19
I had to do a lot of research in order to find the right clinic because of my hair type which is afro hair but I am so happy with my choice and result. I was kept in contact from the beginning, the procedure was so painless as it was done with the local anesthetics. The team was very helpful. Now I have a good hairline, can't wait to get a decent shape up. Best decision I have ever made.
19:55 03 Dec 17
Based on 22 reviews
powered by Facebook
Ich habe meine Haare( Transplantation )in der Türkei machen lassen der Service der mir geboten wurde war einfach nur top ich würde es jeder zeit wieder machen.
Had a very good experience through Global medical care. Really happy with attention from start to finish. Staff very attentive and helpful in every way. Glad now I had my beard transplant through Global. I would recommend anyone thinking of having similar done to check out Global medical care!🤗
Mit der Dienstleistung und Betreuung vollstens zufrieden. War erst ziemlich skeptisch und ängstlich weil es doch eine grosse Operation im Ausland ist. Wurde super gut betreut, würde es sofort wider machen über Global Medical Care echt von A-Z total zufrieden super organisation nur zum empfehlen.
Ils ont un super système. Ils scannent votre visage et vous montrent votre nouveau nez dans un modèle 3D. Ainsi, vous êtes sûr de ce que vous obtiendrez à la fin. Une technologie parfaite. La sécurité et l'attention sont là aussi ! Je recommande fortement leur service.
I've been doing a butt lift with them in Istanbul. I'm very comfortable with it and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for any of my needs. I highly recommend Global Medical Care to anybody looking to have a more confident look.
Amazing end results! it's a very, very successful experience, my butt is just awful, I'm happy for my choice of asking their help, my confidence has increased, I proudly recommend their high quality service. They have a safe and secure system for the best results.
I was loosing my hair and didn't know how to feel more comfortable because of that. They found the best doctors on the world for me and I had my hair transplantation with them. All the team seemed very experienced. My trip to Istanbul was perfectly planned. I'm so happy to play with my hair again.... I strongly recommend them.read more
J’ai pris contact avec Global Medical Care suite à la recommandation d’un ami. À la fin, j'ai pu retrouver mes cheveux pleins et j'ai l'air beaucoup plus jeune. Leur traitement fait une grande différence dans ma vie. Sans oublier que la clinique était supérieure à toutes les cliniques que... j'ai vu en Europe : Confortable et hygiénique…read more
super service, bin sehr zufrieden 👍
Bin sehr zufrieden nochmals vielen herzlichen Dank
Super zfriede gsi met de organisation und de behandlig. Chas nor witerempfehle.
Vali Auro Meha
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT 3D NOSE JOB
The shape and size of the nose can have a big impact on the way the face looks, and because of this, some patients can be self-conscious about their nose. Whether through genetics, or a childhood accident such as a broken nose, there are many different reasons why a person may not be happy with the way their nose looks which could lead to a dip in self-esteem and drop in self-confidence.
On the other hand, deciding for a nose job is not an easy one. How you will look like with your new nose? Whether the surgeon can do it exactly you want? Whether there will be any surprises? What if the doctor make a mistake? As we are hearing these questions from all of our patients, our medical consultants formed by European doctors created a safe and secure methodology to eliminate all these wories and to give you the nose you look for.
1. Creating your new look
To ensure that you can decide on your new nose, we will first scan your entire head with 5th generation scanning technology. This will give you the opportunity to make any changes you want with your doctor to decide on your future look.
2. 3D Printing of measurement tools
Even though you now know your desired look, we need to ensure that your doctor can realize this without any mistakes. To facilitate this the second step is to print your new nose and several measurement tools that will be used during your surgery. In such a way your surgeon can be sure that the end result is exactly as you look for. Without any surprises.
3. Use of these tools to create your new nose
Your surgeon will use all these measurement tools to ensure that he is doing all the necessary changes so that you get the nose you want.
4. You will have your new look in 7 days
In normal conditions after 7 days, all your bandages will be taken out and you will have your new look. Of course, there may be some swellings, etc. and they will disappear soon.
Normal nose operations vs 3D
3D NOSE JOBS
- You see your exact future look and look from 360 degrees.
- Measurement tools ensure that your surgeon will exactly do the nose you see on the screen.
- You get exactly the nose you asked for. NO SURPRISES.
STANDARD NOSE JOBS
- At best, you can see your future nose only in some pictures.
- Your surgeon will do his best to get closer to your desires.
- There is a chance that you get a surprise that you will live with for your entire life.
Don't risk your future looks. Get the best for you!
KEY POINTS ABOUT NOSE JOB
Nose Surgery – Rhinoplasty
What can be corrected?
Big or Small Nose
Nasal Tip Changes
Slim the nostril width
Angle between upper lip and the nose
Yes if due to deviated septum
How operation is done?
Duration of the operation
1 to 2 hours
Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks
Stay in hospital
Stay in hotel
Back to work in
Start of sports
Permanent and long-lasting.
Any visible sign of the operation after recovery
No, if an open technique is not used or narrowing nostrils is not needed.
Side effects of the operation
Temporary nausea following anesthesia, discomfort caused by tampons and bandages.
Rare: Infections, Bleeding, Reaction to anesthesia, Small capillaries on the skin, if an open technique is used or narrowing of the wide nostrils is necessary, very small and thin scars on the base of the nose. Unpredictable second surgery not required in 90% of cases.
Not suitable for patients
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
Eropean medical doctors choose us for their own nose job!
Till now we operated 11 European medical doctors for their own nose operation. Schedule a complimentary online consultation and benefit from these high standards for great results.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months, 0% interest.
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the spare money for medical treatments. Therefore, on top of the standard payment options with credit cards or bank transfers, you may as well pay for your Global Medical Care packages with an installment plan. We will help you to get in touch with our credit institution partners and obtain a favourable rate for you.² Conditions and rates can change based on your country of residence.
| Switzerland: If you are Swiss citizen or have a C permit and if your credit score allow it, you can benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
For other countries: Please advise to your consultant.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
FAQ - NOSE JOB
Do I need any special aftercare?
You should follow the medication routine prescribed by the surgeon including pain killers and antibiotics. You need to lie down on the bed with your head in an elevated position and apply cold compression on the nose area. You may continue your daily routine one week after the procedure but you should avoid strenuous activity for at least 2 weeks following your surgery.
Do you have a discount for multiple procedures?
Most of our patients prefer eyelid surgery with rhinoplasty at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
How long will I need to wear bandages?
Generally till the last checkup day. There will be swelling and mild redness on your nose which are completely normal.
How many times did your surgeon perform rhinoplasty (nose operation)?
Most of our surgeons have performed over 5,000 procedures which include a great number of rhinoplasty procedures. Some of our very experienced cosmetic surgeons have performed more than 15,000 procedures.
How should I sleep after rhinoplasty?
You need to sleep on your back with your head elevated for a few days.
I can’t breathe well through my nose. Can you fix this as well?
Our surgeon not only deals with aesthetic concerns but also focuses on the deformities of your nose which may cause functional issues such as insufficient breathing. In addition to rhinoplasty, our surgeons may also fix septum deviation that primarily focuses on the quality of your breathing.
What do I need to do after my operation?
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients is as follows:
- There will be pain on your nose area for the first 3-4 days. Take your pain medication before the pain becomes too severe
- Some bruising and swelling are normal. It is expected to take between 3-6 months to see final results
- You should apply cold compresses on the operative area for 15 minutes, off for 15 minutes as needed for the first 24-48 hours
- You should not apply a warm or hot compress on the operative area
- You should sleep while your head is elevated on two pillows for one week
- You should not blow your nose for two weeks. You may gently clean your nostrils with a warm moistened tissue paper
- If you have to sneeze do it through your mouth
- You should avoid touching your nose in any way for at least 3-4 weeks after surgery
- Numbness in the operative area might be expected. Time varies for the numbness to fade away
- Your doctor will give you a prescription for narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you. Avoid Aspirin or Aspirin containing products
- While using narcotic pain medication, you should consume liquid as much as possible in order to prevent dehydration
- You should not consume any alcohol with narcotics
- Good types of food to have after surgery are; saltines, crackers, rice, popsicles and light soups
- You should not take medications on an empty stomach
- You should rest when you feel tired
- You might feel mild to moderate discomfort after the anesthesia has worn off
- You should avoid bending and stooping
- You may get up from the bed and walk around the day after surgery. This will prevent the blood clots
- You can continue your activities in a low tempo. You may feel tired for the first few days but you should be able to return to normal activities within 2-3 weeks
- You should avoid direct sun exposure on the operative area for one year
- You may drive in 2-3 days provided you are not taking any pain medication
- You may return to work within 5-7 days, depending on the type of work you do
- You may take a shower the day after surgery. Any soap/body wash/shampoo/conditioner is ok for use
- You must not get your dressings wet
- You can bend your head back to shampoo and rinse out your hair
- After surgery, your nose may be packed with soft tampons and dressing. This may prevent you from breathing through your nose, so breath through your mouth
- Have a humidifier next to your bed along with plenty of fluids. This will help you feel more comfortable and help prevent dehydration
- You should change the drip pad under your nose when it gets too soiled
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should avoid Aspirin or any products containing aspirin as well as Ibuprofen and Naproxen sodium anti-inflammatory medications at least two weeks before surgery
- You should quit smoking two weeks before the surgery and do not be around smokers
- You should avoid tanning beds or direct sun exposure on your face for at least one month before your surgery
- You should stop the intake of alcohol as well as caffeine for 24 hours before surgery
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids after 9 pm the night before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice or liquids are not allowed in the morning of the operation
- You can brush your teeth in the morning of the operation
- You are also allowed to take shower (any soap/body wash is ok)
- Your hair should be up in a ponytail if it is long
- You should not wear any make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, hairspray/hair conditioner or nail polish
- You are advised to choose loose comfortable clothing
- You should inform your doctor if you have any of the following symptoms within two weeks of your surgery: fever, cough cold, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rash or poisoning
What if I am not satisfied with my results? How would I decide if I need second operation as revision surgery?
Our surgeons prepare a simulated picture of your nose before the surgery based on your preferences and perform the procedure accordingly. They may advise on the best natural shape that would go well with your facial anatomy.
What if I get a cold after rhinoplasty? Will I be able to blow my nose?
You should not blow your nose for at least ten days after your rhinoplasty surgery.
What would be my daily schedule for nose operations?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for nose operations:
- You arrive at the airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of the custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain to you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on the right size and the shape of the nose that would fit you best. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you for operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will last for one to two hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night.
- Most of the rhinoplasty patients require temperature facemask after the procedure in order to soften the tissues as well as prevent bruising and swelling. You will be given a pressurized facemask after the procedure.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check-up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will be advised on your medication and provided instructions on the dressing routine.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
3rd, 4th and 5th days:
- You are advised to continue resting in your room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places in the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of nasal bandage, stitches, and change of dressing.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after the sixth day.
When can I wear my glasses?
You can wear your glass after the procedure but you should not put your glasses directly on your nose. In other words, your glasses should not apply pressure on your nose.
Where will be the incisions?
The incision lines will be placed inside your nostrils and they will be hidden from outside.
Will rhinoplasty affect my sense of smell?
Your breathing will be improved as a result of rhinoplasty as well as septum deviation. Your sense of smell will not be affected by the rhinoplasty procedure.
Will rhinoplasty affect nasal allergies?
The effect of rhinoplasty on nasal allergies is moderate but it may help to breathe. You should inform your surgeon about your allergies before rhinoplasty surgery.
Do you have any further questions?
We have helped more than 10000 people with our safe and reliable system. We can also find the best solutions for you.
Book a free online consultation so that our team can answer all your questions.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for
nose operation Turkey – best nose job Turkey – Turkey nose job prices – nose surgery Turkey