Breast augmentation operations designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict high Suisse standards. Not their local ones.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards, not their local ones. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
Based on 14 reviews
20:25 10 Apr 20
Il y a une année que j ai fait une greffe capillaire, vu mon âge ( 67 ans ) et mes cheveux très fin et un manque important, je n avait pas beaucoup d espoir ! Mais surprise c est un super résultat ! Si j avais su je l aurait fait avant ! Je ne peux que vous conseiller Global Care pour toute organisation qui s est très bien passé et un prix très attractif ! Merci à l équipe !Georges T .
05:04 29 Feb 20
Et bien je ne savais vraiment pas où je mettais les pieds. Au début , j’avais peur de faire un règlement à distance, en ayant fait que des échanges par wats app. Je suis parti en famille avec mon mari et mon fils de 5 ans. Je recommande fortement votre service. L’organisation et les informations sont en corrélation. Le seul point négatif est qu’il n’y est pas de pension complète. Peut être faut il en faire la demande?
11:06 25 Dec 19
Bin sehr zufrieden mit Global Medical Care. Reise war top organisiert und der Transfer immer pünktlich. Habe mich stets sehr wohl gefühlt. Hotel und Kilnik waren super, sowie das OP Team und der Service. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
10:46 25 Dec 19
Excellent service and excellent results! Very satisfied with my hair transplantation done in Istanbul
18:17 08 Oct 19
I had a wonderful experience through global medical care.really happy with the team from the begining till the end.from my arrival in the airport till when i had my operation everthing went perfect.iam in my eleven days of my operation, i have already started seeing the result.fast result that is what iam seeing.i recommend anyone to 👉GLOBAL MEDICAL CARE.the have a perfect and good team.
10:29 28 Sep 19
The whole team is very warm-tempered, nice and accommodating. Everyone looked at my well-being the language is not a problem as everything is translated perfectly. The result has become perfect, I am very happy that I have come into such good hands.
15:38 12 Jul 19
Der beste Ort für einen qualitativ hochwertigen Haartransplantationsservice. Sie sagen Ihnen genau, was Sie am Ende der Behandlung bekommen werden und Sie bekommen es.
15:04 25 Jun 19
I had to do a lot of research in order to find the right clinic because of my hair type which is afro hair but I am so happy with my choice and result. I was kept in contact from the beginning, the procedure was so painless as it was done with the local anesthetics. The team was very helpful. Now I have a good hairline, can't wait to get a decent shape up. Best decision I have ever made.
19:55 03 Dec 17
Based on 20 reviews
powered by Facebook
Ich habe meine Haare( Transplantation )in der Türkei machen lassen der Service der mir geboten wurde war einfach nur top ich würde es jeder zeit wieder machen.
Had a very good experience through Global medical care. Really happy with attention from start to finish. Staff very attentive and helpful in every way. Glad now I had my beard transplant through Global. I would recommend anyone thinking of having similar done to check out Global medical care!🤗
Mit der Dienstleistung und Betreuung vollstens zufrieden. War erst ziemlich skeptisch und ängstlich weil es doch eine grosse Operation im Ausland ist. Wurde super gut betreut, würde es sofort wider machen über Global Medical Care echt von A-Z total zufrieden super organisation nur zum empfehlen.
Ils ont un super système. Ils scannent votre visage et vous montrent votre nouveau nez dans un modèle 3D. Ainsi, vous êtes sûr de ce que vous obtiendrez à la fin. Une technologie parfaite. La sécurité et l'attention sont là aussi ! Je recommande fortement leur service.
I've been doing a butt lift with them in Istanbul. I'm very comfortable with it and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for any of my needs. I highly recommend Global Medical Care to anybody looking to have a more confident look.
Amazing end results! it's a very, very successful experience, my butt is just awful, I'm happy for my choice of asking their help, my confidence has increased, I proudly recommend their high quality service. They have a safe and secure system for the best results.
I was loosing my hair and didn't know how to feel more comfortable because of that. They found the best doctors on the world for me and I had my hair transplantation with them. All the team seemed very experienced. My trip to Istanbul was perfectly planned. I'm so happy to play with my hair again.... I strongly recommend them.read more
J’ai pris contact avec Global Medical Care suite à la recommandation d’un ami. À la fin, j'ai pu retrouver mes cheveux pleins et j'ai l'air beaucoup plus jeune. Leur traitement fait une grande différence dans ma vie. Sans oublier que la clinique était supérieure à toutes les cliniques que... j'ai vu en Europe : Confortable et hygiénique…read more
super service, bin sehr zufrieden 👍
Bin sehr zufrieden nochmals vielen herzlichen Dank
Super zfriede gsi met de organisation und de behandlig. Chas nor witerempfehle.
Vali Auro Meha
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BREAST AUGMENTATION
The size, shape, and balance of a woman’s breasts can drastically affect their self-image. Breasts can symbolize femininity and sexuality, so uneven or small breasts can have a lasting effect on confidence and esteem, but our breast enlargement surgery provides a solution.
Breast enlargement involves inserting an implant behind the breast tissue using a small incision to craft a more even and fuller breast. More and more women are turning to breast enlargement as a solution to asymmetry, or to subtly increase their cup size and gain a better self-image. Breasts can change for a number of reasons, including:
- Hormonal And Weight Changes During Pregnancy
- Changes To Breast Volume After Breast Feeding
- Drastic Or Gradual Weight Changes That Affect The Breasts
- Reduced Volume As A Result Of Cancer Or Other Illnesses That Affect The Breasts
These changes can cause women to suffer reduced confidence or difficulty in feeling comfortable in their skin. Alongside wanting to increase the cup size, a boob job can provide a surgical solution to these issues by using implants in either a round, or tear-drop shape.
Before your surgery you and your surgeon will decide on three things:
1. Where the cut (incision) will de done: depends on the type of implant, degree of augmentation desired, patient’s anatomy and preferences.
– Under the breast border (Infra mammary)
– Under the armpit (Trans axillary)
– Around the nipple area (Per areolar)
2. What type of implant will be used: depends on the patient’s preference, body shape, weight, breast tissue.
– Waterdrop shape
3. Where will the implant be placed: depends on the type of the implants, desired breast size and the patient’s anatomy
– Under the pectoral muscle
– Directly behind the breast tissue over the pectoral
KEY POINTS ABOUT BREAST AUGMENTATION
Breast Augmentation- Augmentation Mammoplasty
What can be corrected?
Restore lost breast volume
How operation is done?
Duration of the operation
1 to 4 hours
Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks
Stay in hospital
Stay in hotel
Back to work in
from 5 days to 7 days
Start of sports
Fading of scars
up to 1 year
Permanent and long lasting. But gravity, pregnancy, weight changes or age may cause future sagging
Any visible sign of the operation after recover
Possibility of visible scars
Side effects of the operation
Temporary bruising, swelling, discomfort, soreness, change in nipple sensation, numbness, permanent but hard to notice scar
Unfavourable scarring, Bleeding (hematoma), infection, Poor healing of incisions, Changes in nipple or breast sensation, may be temporary or permanent, Capsular contracture, which is the formation of firm scar tissue around the implant, Implant leakage or rupture, Wrinkling of the skin over the implant, Fluid accumulation, Blood clots, Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications. Even though there may be risks with breast implants, they do not affect breast health. There are no proven links found in literature between breast implants and autoimmune or other systemic diseases.
Not suitable for patients
Don’t take any risks for your breast augmentation.
This is your look for the rest of your life. Get the breast you want with our safe and secure system!
Book your free consultation now!
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months, 0% interest.
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the spare money for medical treatments. Therefore, on top of the standard payment options with credit cards or bank transfers, you may as well pay for your Global Medical Care packages with an installment plan. We will help you to get in touch with our credit institution partners and obtain a favourable rate for you.² Conditions and rates can change based on your country of residence.
| Switzerland: If you are Swiss citizen or have a C permit and if your credit score allow it, you can benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
For other countries: Please advise to your consultant.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
BREAST AUGMENTATION FAQ
Are there any risks or complications after the procedure?
Noteworthy complications of breast enlargement are very rare. Every year, our aesthetic surgeons perform hundreds of breast augmentation procedures and patients are highly satisfied with the results. Our plastic surgeons discuss potential risks with the patients prior to surgery. The following might be considered as rare post-operative complications: fluid accumulation, infection, hematoma (bleeding under the skin), changes in breast and nipple sensation, blood clots, scar tissue around the implant.
Do I need any special aftercare?
You should follow the medication routine as prescribed by your surgeon. You need to rest after the procedure and avoid strenuous activity and you should not lift heavy items. The dressings of the incision lines should be clean and must be changed periodically. You will have specific information from your surgeon after your operation.
Do silicone implants cause breast cancer?
Our surgeons prefer 100% cancer-free material in breast implants. Recent medical research shows that silicon does not change the body’s biological functions.
Do you have a discount for multiple procedures?
Most of our patients prefer abdominoplasty procedures with breast enlargement at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
What about the feeling on my breast and nipple? Will the sensitivity on nipple change?
The sensitivity of your breast and nipple can increase or decrease after the procedure. It is all normal and must be considered as a post-operative effect. It may also affect the sexual response as well as the feeling when you breast feeds your baby.
What breast size do you suggest for my body frame?
At your initial consultation with our surgeon, he will examine you and decide on the size of your implants with you. The decision on implant sizes depends on the condition of the breast, chest width, body proportion, and patient preferences.
What do I need to after my operation?
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients is as follows:
- You should rest when you feel tired
- You may feel mild to moderate discomfort after the anesthesia has worn off
- You will be given a support bra placed on you after the surgery. You should wear this bra day and night for 2–3 days (or longer) after surgery
- You will be given a prescription for narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor.
- Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you
- While using narcotic pain medication, you should consume liquid as much as possible in order to prevent dehydration
- Do not consume any alcohol with narcotics
- You may continue most of your daily routine the day after surgery
- It is only advised that driving might be okay when you feel no pain and have an ability to react to an emergency. Please do not drive when you are on narcotics.
- Avoid straining or extending your arms over your head for about a week after surgery
- Avoid strenuous physical activity, which can raise your blood pressure and possibly cause bleeding, for at least three weeks after surgery
- Vigorous physical activity, such as upper bodyweight training, should be delayed for up to six weeks
- Lifting something over five pounds, any stressful activity or working out may be dangerous as well
- The dressing should be on the incision after surgery for 24 hours
- You may take a shower and remove the dressing after one full day after the operation. You should dry the incision gently after taking a shower
- Applying any creams or ointments is not recommended
- Any types of swimming (pool, sea) and hot tubes are not recommended
- You will find steri-strips on the incision when you remove the dressing. Please do not remove these steri-strips as they will usually peel off within 10 days. If they have not come off by then, you may slowly peel them off
- The incision is closed with the sutures which are placed under the skin. Therefore, you will not have to have any sutures removed in the doctor’s office
- Minor swelling and numbness on incision zone may occur
- You will have drains placed in your breasts. You may go to your hotel with these drains that may stay in there for a couple of days
- You should empty the drain bottles 3-4 times per day
- The drain is usually ready to be removed when the drain output is less than 30 cc over a 24 hour period
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons generally share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids eight hours before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation
- Chewing gum, candy or mints are not allowed before the operation
- You should stop consuming alcohol for 24 hours before surgery
- You should quit smoking two weeks before the surgery and do not be around smokers. Smoking causes vasoconstriction of vessels which in turn causes slower and compromised healing time
- You should remove all your makeup before the procedure starts
- You can wash your hair or take a shower the night before or in the morning of your surgery. Please do not apply any deodorant, perfume or cosmetics on your body
- You should take off all your metal ornaments off before the procedure including watch, rings, earrings, necklace or any body piercings
- You should take off your contact lenses before the operation
- Please choose comfortable and loose fitting clothing and flat shoes on the day of your surgery
- If you have any cold or infection before the surgery, please inform your doctor
- You should not take any aspirin or aspirin containing products two weeks before your surgery
- If you use heart and blood pressure pills, you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- If you are a diabetic, please ask your doctor about your medication
What is the warranty period of breast implants?
All Mentor® products have lifetime warranty.
What would be my daily schedule for breast enlargement operations?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for breast enlargement operations:
- You arrive to airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on the right size and the shape of the breast implants that would fit you best. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences on the implants and expectations from your breast augmentation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you to breast augmentation operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will lasts for two to three hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of breast surgery.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will be advised on your medication and provided instructions on the dressing routine and using the medical bra.
- You will stay in your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
3rd and 4th day:
- You are advised to continue resting in your room on your third day.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places at the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of drainage and change of dressing.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your breast augmentation recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after the fifth day.
Which implant brand do you use in breast enlargement?
Our surgeons generally prefer to use Mentor® breast implants, which are regarded as the best in the world. With high product range and type, Mentor body implants fit perfectly to the breasts and other areas of the entire body. Mentor breast implant types may vary due to the specific purpose and the aim of the procedure.
Will I be able to breastfeed after having implants?
There will be no problem with breast-feeding after you have your breast implants. When the implant is placed under the muscle, it does not interact with the mammal zone and there will be no leakage from your silicone into the milk that you give to your child.
Do you have any further questions?
We have helped more than 10000 people with our safe and reliable system. We can also find the best solutions for you.
Book a free online consultation so that our team can answer all your questions.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for