Liposuction operations designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict high Suisse standards. Not their local ones.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards, not their local ones. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
Based on 15 reviews
20:25 10 Apr 20
Il y a une année que j ai fait une greffe capillaire, vu mon âge ( 67 ans ) et mes cheveux très fin et un manque important, je n avait pas beaucoup d espoir ! Mais surprise c est un super résultat ! Si j avais su je l aurait fait avant ! Je ne peux que vous conseiller Global Care pour toute organisation qui s est très bien passé et un prix très attractif ! Merci à l équipe !Georges T .
05:04 29 Feb 20
Et bien je ne savais vraiment pas où je mettais les pieds. Au début , j’avais peur de faire un règlement à distance, en ayant fait que des échanges par wats app. Je suis parti en famille avec mon mari et mon fils de 5 ans. Je recommande fortement votre service. L’organisation et les informations sont en corrélation. Le seul point négatif est qu’il n’y est pas de pension complète. Peut être faut il en faire la demande?
11:06 25 Dec 19
Bin sehr zufrieden mit Global Medical Care. Reise war top organisiert und der Transfer immer pünktlich. Habe mich stets sehr wohl gefühlt. Hotel und Kilnik waren super, sowie das OP Team und der Service. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
10:46 25 Dec 19
Excellent service and excellent results! Very satisfied with my hair transplantation done in Istanbul
18:17 08 Oct 19
I had a wonderful experience through global medical care.really happy with the team from the begining till the end.from my arrival in the airport till when i had my operation everthing went perfect.iam in my eleven days of my operation, i have already started seeing the result.fast result that is what iam seeing.i recommend anyone to 👉GLOBAL MEDICAL CARE.the have a perfect and good team.
10:29 28 Sep 19
The whole team is very warm-tempered, nice and accommodating. Everyone looked at my well-being the language is not a problem as everything is translated perfectly. The result has become perfect, I am very happy that I have come into such good hands.
15:38 12 Jul 19
Der beste Ort für einen qualitativ hochwertigen Haartransplantationsservice. Sie sagen Ihnen genau, was Sie am Ende der Behandlung bekommen werden und Sie bekommen es.
15:04 25 Jun 19
I had to do a lot of research in order to find the right clinic because of my hair type which is afro hair but I am so happy with my choice and result. I was kept in contact from the beginning, the procedure was so painless as it was done with the local anesthetics. The team was very helpful. Now I have a good hairline, can't wait to get a decent shape up. Best decision I have ever made.
19:55 03 Dec 17
Based on 17 reviews
powered by Facebook
Ich habe meine Haare( Transplantation )in der Türkei machen lassen der Service der mir geboten wurde war einfach nur top ich würde es jeder zeit wieder machen.
Had a very good experience through Global medical care. Really happy with attention from start to finish. Staff very attentive and helpful in every way. Glad now I had my beard transplant through Global. I would recommend anyone thinking of having similar done to check out Global medical care!🤗
Mit der Dienstleistung und Betreuung vollstens zufrieden. War erst ziemlich skeptisch und ängstlich weil es doch eine grosse Operation im Ausland ist. Wurde super gut betreut, würde es sofort wider machen über Global Medical Care echt von A-Z total zufrieden super organisation nur zum empfehlen.
Ils ont un super système. Ils scannent votre visage et vous montrent votre nouveau nez dans un modèle 3D. Ainsi, vous êtes sûr de ce que vous obtiendrez à la fin. Une technologie parfaite. La sécurité et l'attention sont là aussi ! Je recommande fortement leur service.
I've been doing a butt lift with them in Istanbul. I'm very comfortable with it and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for any of my needs. I highly recommend Global Medical Care to anybody looking to have a more confident look.
Amazing end results! it's a very, very successful experience, my butt is just awful, I'm happy for my choice of asking their help, my confidence has increased, I proudly recommend their high quality service. They have a safe and secure system for the best results.
I was loosing my hair and didn't know how to feel more comfortable because of that. They found the best doctors on the world for me and I had my hair transplantation with them. All the team seemed very experienced. My trip to Istanbul was perfectly planned. I'm so happy to play with my hair again.... I strongly recommend them.read more
J’ai pris contact avec Global Medical Care suite à la recommandation d’un ami. À la fin, j'ai pu retrouver mes cheveux pleins et j'ai l'air beaucoup plus jeune. Leur traitement fait une grande différence dans ma vie. Sans oublier que la clinique était supérieure à toutes les cliniques que... j'ai vu en Europe : Confortable et hygiénique…read more
super service, bin sehr zufrieden 👍
Bin sehr zufrieden nochmals vielen herzlichen Dank
Super zfriede gsi met de organisation und de behandlig. Chas nor witerempfehle.
Vali Auro Meha
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT LIPOSUCTION
Liposuction is a popular procedure used by both men and women who are struggling to lose the last few stubborn pockets of fat. This technique can help to remove any unwanted fat deposits, which even the strictest of diet and exercise regimes cannot solve. Body fat can be distributed anywhere in the body, with some of the most common areas being the hips, neck, arms, tummy, loins, and thighs. In men, fatty swellings can also be found under the nipples, which results in the chest of a man replicating women’s breasts. Localized fat can be reduced using a liposuction procedure.
Deposits of body fat are a common issue in men and women of all ages and too often, exercise and diet aren’t enough to remove these stubborn pockets. Often referred to as liposculpture or suction-assisted lipectomy, liposuction offers a solution for both cosmetic and health-related concerns in all eligible patients. Through the removal of stubborn fat, surgeons can reduce stores in 'problem areas’ to better sculpt and balance a person’s overall figure.
The general liposuction procedure for removal of fat involves the injection of a sterile liquid through a series of small cuts that will not only dissolve the fat but reduce any bleeding, bruising and trauma. A thin tube is then inserted into the incisions, through which excess fat will then be loosened, and suctioned free of the body via a medically and body-safe vacuum.
Your liposuction can be completed using one of several variations of this professional technique, including tumescent liposuction, the WASER technique, ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) and laser-assisted liposuction (LAL). While the WASER and ultrasound-assisted methods are the most commonly used, your surgeon will provide full advice dependant on your body and the right option for the best results, across each option available.
KEY POINTS ABOUT LIPOSUCTION
What can be corrected?
Excess fat in neck, hips, arms, tummy, waist, chin, thighs, the inner side of the knees and ankles.
How the operation is done?
Local or general depending on the area
Duration of the operation
Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks
Stay in hospital
Stay in hotel
Back to work in
Start of sports
Permanent with a diet and exercise program
Any visible sign of the operation after recovery
Depending on the area very tiny (2-4 mm) scars.
Side effects of the operation
Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, soreness, burning sensation.
Very rare: infection, bleeding, swelling and pain.
Not suitable for patients
Don’t take any risks on your new look!
This is your look for the rest of your life. Get the body shape you want with our safe and secure system!
Book your free consultation now!
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months, 0% interest.
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the spare money for medical treatments. Therefore, on top of the standard payment options with credit cards or bank transfers, you may as well pay for your Global Medical Care packages with an installment plan. We will help you to get in touch with our credit institution partners and obtain a favourable rate for you.² Conditions and rates can change based on your country of residence.
| Switzerland: If you are Swiss citizen or have a C permit and if your credit score allow it, you can benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
For other countries: Please advise to your consultant.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
Am I suitable for liposuction procedure?
After you send your pictures to our surgeons using our telemedicine system, your surgeon will decide whether you are suitable for the procedure or not. He may advise you liposuction procedure or he may also advise some other treatments such as abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) or mini tummy tuck.
Can liposuction be used to lose weight?
The main purpose of liposuction is to find out the problematic zones of the body and eliminate the excess fat. Fitness programs, a regular diet, and doctor-assisted weight loss therapies should be followed in order to lose proportional weight. Liposuction can be considered as a supportive method for removing the excess fat on your body. You should combine liposuction with regular work out and diet in order to get more satisfactory results.
Can you inject the fat you are taking out during liposuction to other parts of my body?
Yes, this is a widely done procedure. Depending on what you want your surgeon may explain to you the details and if you agree, liposuction and fat injection can be done together. Due to combining several procedures, you will as well have a discount.
Do I need any special aftercare?
You should carry on with your activities slowly. The feeling of exhaustion is normal for a few days but you may return to your routine activities within a week.
Do you have a discount for multiple procedures?
Most of our patients prefer tummy tuck with liposuction at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
Does liposuction leave scars?
There will be small incision lines on your liposuction areas where the cannula enters your body. The scars will heal well and there will be no visible lines or incisions on your body.
Does liposuction remove cellulite?
Liposuction improves the quality of the skin but does not remove the existing deformities such as cellulite. Liposuction eliminates the minor cellulite zones but has a no wider and significant effect on reducing all the cellulite areas.
How do I look after the procedure? Will I have a loose and hanging skin?
After the procedure, fat may appear in your body again but it will not appear in the area where the liposuction procedure took place. It is crucial for you to have your routine exercises and work out regularly. If you gain weight shortly after the procedure, your skin may look loose.
How long and on what areas of my body will I have to wear a compression garment?
You will be given a compression garment by your surgeon. You need to wear this garment at all times for three weeks after the surgery. After five days, you may take the garment off to shower but it should be worn back afterwards.
How much weight will I lose?
Liposuction is a body reshaping process and there is no certain criteria on weight loss or a change in clothing sizes.
Most of liposuction patients wear compression garments. Where can I have it?
You need to wear the garment in order to accelerate your healing process. Each liposuction patient is given a compression garment by the surgeon.
What are the main areas of liposuction operation?
Our surgeons can perform liposuction on abdomen, hips, outer thighs, inner thighs, knees, arms and buttocks.
What do I need to do after my operation?
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients for liposuction is as follows:
- You should take deep breaths regularly when you get to the hotel and for the first 24 hours after abdominal liposuction surgery. This helps to expand the base of your lungs for healing
- You may experience pain for the first 24 hours. In order to avoid excessive pain and discomfort, you should take your pain medication regularly
- You will be given a prescription for a narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you
- You should consume lots of liquid following your surgery to regain all the fluids you lost during surgery
- You will be given a compression garment. You need to wear this garment at all times for three weeks after surgery. After five days, you may take the garment off for shower but it should be put back on afterward
- You can experience a moderate amount of swelling and there will be drainage tubes in your incision lines
- Bruising and swelling are normal. These are expected to disappear between 3-6 months when you can see your final results
- You should protect your incision from direct sunlight for at least 1 year. Use high UV protection sunscreen
- You should avoid making major decisions as you may still have the effects of anesthesia
- You should avoid participating in any activities for 24 hours after your abdominal liposuction surgery
- You can walk around the hospital on the day of surgery and thereafter. By this way, you can prevent blood clots from developing in the legs
- You should be careful when getting up from a chair or bed as you may experience slight lightheadedness. There may be dizziness as well.
- You should avoid any activities that cause pain or discomfort
- You should not drive for approximately 5-7 days after surgery and when you are on pain medications
- You should carry on your activities slowly. The feeling of exhaustion is normal for the first few days but you can return your routine activities within one week.
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- Several tests must be done. Liposuction surgery has to be cancelled if there is the slightest chance of pregnancy
- You should avoid taking any products containing aspirin and ibuprofen non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication two weeks before surgery
- You should avoid any contact with all of the nicotine products, including cigarettes, pipe tobacco, chew or nicotine patch two weeks before surgery
- You should avoid alcohol consumption one week prior to your procedure
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids after 9 pm the night before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice, or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation. The only exception is medication that you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- You may take a shower by using shampoo in the morning of your surgery
- You are not advised to wear any make-up and hair sprays/conditioners. Please remove your nail polish. Acrylic nails may stay on.
- You should wear loose-fitting clothes
- You should not wear any jewelry or any body piercings
- If you have your menstrual cycle, please wear a sanitary pad instead of a tampon
What kind of results should be expected after this procedure?
The results can shortly be seen after the liposuction procedure. You may also realize the excessive fat zone removed from your body. But you need to follow your exercise routines in order to keep fit and stay on your average weight.
What makes a patient the best candidate for liposuction?
The patient with normal weight but has some “fat” zones that cannot be reduced by working out and diet is an ideal candidate for liposuction procedure.
What would be my daily schedule for liposuction?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for liposuction operations:
- You arrive at the airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of the custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain to you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on how the new look of your face would be. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you for liposuction. These may include laboratory test and sometimes tomography.
- Then your procedure will start and will last for one to three hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Most of liposuction patients require drainage after the procedure in order to make the blood and other liquids flow. So, the patient must be careful about his/her bed position after the procedure.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of surgery.
- This will be another healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform a check-up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
- You are advised to continue resting in your hotel room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places in the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of drainage as well as stitches and change of dressing.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after the fourth day.
Do you have any further questions?
We have helped more than 10000 people with our safe and reliable system. We can also find the best solutions for you.
Book a free online consultation so that our team can answer all your questions.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for