Global Medical Care carefully chooses for you the best hospitals around the world. In order to be selected by Global Medical Care a hospital needs to meet the following criteria:
- Be evaluated, reviewed and accredited by leading international associations (JCI, TUV, TEMOS)
- Must provide a multi-disciplinary medical service.
- Patients can obtain consultations for any number of sought-after and popular treatments.
- Have in-house patient relationship managers speaking your language
- Always be first in adopting providing newest technologies
- Employ a pool of recognized and/or highly trained and experienced doctors or surgeons
- Be accountable and adhering to a highly developed ethics and respectful of patient rights
- All partner hospitals have been personally visited by our expert team and must score at least 9 out of 10 based on our own stringent evaluation criteria
Of course. We will be glad to send you all relevant information and proof of accreditation.
As we are only working with accredited hospitals, all doctors are certified by relevant professional organizations. For example, our aesthetic surgeons are certified by either the Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, or the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery or alternatively by their respective country’s Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery.
You may contact us anytime about any post-operative issues. This is part of our patient follow up service.
An interpreter who speaks your mother tongue will assist you. If you are fluent in English, you won’t need such assistance. All medical teams in our hospitals and your surgeon are fluent in English and some in German too.
Global Medical Care carefully selects the best surgeons in its network of partner hospitals to ensure the highest quality of treatments and patient safety. We performs suitability reviews for all the surgeons working with GMC and only select those with degrees from top medical schools, and are specialists in their respective medical fields, experienced in treating international patients and recognized by international professional associations. Many of the doctors you will meet have previously worked in hospitals in USA, UK, Germany, and Switzerland or continue to travel internationally for ongoing expert medical training. All doctors serving Global Medical Care patients:
- Had a very high quality medical training: studied/worked in a Western countries know for their high medical standards
- Have achieved a high-level academic title and committed to continuous learning of new techniques, treatments and technologies
- Have extensive experience:
- Minimum 10 years clinical experience,
- Performs at least 300 successful operations/year in their respective field,
- Possess the highest success rates in their field.
- Are members of internationally recognized associations on their field of expertise
- Have very high patient satisfaction rate (>4.5/5) during the past 3 years
- Were personally selected by our medical consultants after onsite inspection and interview
To illustrate the above, experienced dental surgeons, as opposed to standard dentists who solely qualified in dental implants, perform our dental implants operations.
Yes. GMC will always defend your rights by supporting you as well as accommodate your preference. When arrive at the hospital should you be displeased with your assigned doctor, you are fully entitled to ask for another doctor or dentist. You have the right to choose your doctor within the relevant doctor pool in the hospital. This may however potentially and in a limited manner, impact your treatment schedule.
Yes. When your doctor is assigned to you, we can share his/her diploma and certificates with you upon request.
As our international network of partner hospitals comprise over 1000 doctors, all specialized in their field of expertise, and therefore often sought after by patients, you will learn who your assigned surgeon will be once you have select your travel dates.