Eyelid surgery designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict high Suisse standards. Not their local ones.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards, not their local ones. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
Based on 15 reviews
20:25 10 Apr 20
Il y a une année que j ai fait une greffe capillaire, vu mon âge ( 67 ans ) et mes cheveux très fin et un manque important, je n avait pas beaucoup d espoir ! Mais surprise c est un super résultat ! Si j avais su je l aurait fait avant ! Je ne peux que vous conseiller Global Care pour toute organisation qui s est très bien passé et un prix très attractif ! Merci à l équipe !Georges T .
05:04 29 Feb 20
Et bien je ne savais vraiment pas où je mettais les pieds. Au début , j’avais peur de faire un règlement à distance, en ayant fait que des échanges par wats app. Je suis parti en famille avec mon mari et mon fils de 5 ans. Je recommande fortement votre service. L’organisation et les informations sont en corrélation. Le seul point négatif est qu’il n’y est pas de pension complète. Peut être faut il en faire la demande?
11:06 25 Dec 19
Bin sehr zufrieden mit Global Medical Care. Reise war top organisiert und der Transfer immer pünktlich. Habe mich stets sehr wohl gefühlt. Hotel und Kilnik waren super, sowie das OP Team und der Service. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
10:46 25 Dec 19
Excellent service and excellent results! Very satisfied with my hair transplantation done in Istanbul
18:17 08 Oct 19
I had a wonderful experience through global medical care.really happy with the team from the begining till the end.from my arrival in the airport till when i had my operation everthing went perfect.iam in my eleven days of my operation, i have already started seeing the result.fast result that is what iam seeing.i recommend anyone to 👉GLOBAL MEDICAL CARE.the have a perfect and good team.
10:29 28 Sep 19
The whole team is very warm-tempered, nice and accommodating. Everyone looked at my well-being the language is not a problem as everything is translated perfectly. The result has become perfect, I am very happy that I have come into such good hands.
15:38 12 Jul 19
Der beste Ort für einen qualitativ hochwertigen Haartransplantationsservice. Sie sagen Ihnen genau, was Sie am Ende der Behandlung bekommen werden und Sie bekommen es.
15:04 25 Jun 19
I had to do a lot of research in order to find the right clinic because of my hair type which is afro hair but I am so happy with my choice and result. I was kept in contact from the beginning, the procedure was so painless as it was done with the local anesthetics. The team was very helpful. Now I have a good hairline, can't wait to get a decent shape up. Best decision I have ever made.
19:55 03 Dec 17
Based on 19 reviews
powered by Facebook
Ich habe meine Haare( Transplantation )in der Türkei machen lassen der Service der mir geboten wurde war einfach nur top ich würde es jeder zeit wieder machen.
Had a very good experience through Global medical care. Really happy with attention from start to finish. Staff very attentive and helpful in every way. Glad now I had my beard transplant through Global. I would recommend anyone thinking of having similar done to check out Global medical care!🤗
Mit der Dienstleistung und Betreuung vollstens zufrieden. War erst ziemlich skeptisch und ängstlich weil es doch eine grosse Operation im Ausland ist. Wurde super gut betreut, würde es sofort wider machen über Global Medical Care echt von A-Z total zufrieden super organisation nur zum empfehlen.
Ils ont un super système. Ils scannent votre visage et vous montrent votre nouveau nez dans un modèle 3D. Ainsi, vous êtes sûr de ce que vous obtiendrez à la fin. Une technologie parfaite. La sécurité et l'attention sont là aussi ! Je recommande fortement leur service.
I've been doing a butt lift with them in Istanbul. I'm very comfortable with it and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for any of my needs. I highly recommend Global Medical Care to anybody looking to have a more confident look.
Amazing end results! it's a very, very successful experience, my butt is just awful, I'm happy for my choice of asking their help, my confidence has increased, I proudly recommend their high quality service. They have a safe and secure system for the best results.
I was loosing my hair and didn't know how to feel more comfortable because of that. They found the best doctors on the world for me and I had my hair transplantation with them. All the team seemed very experienced. My trip to Istanbul was perfectly planned. I'm so happy to play with my hair again.... I strongly recommend them.read more
J’ai pris contact avec Global Medical Care suite à la recommandation d’un ami. À la fin, j'ai pu retrouver mes cheveux pleins et j'ai l'air beaucoup plus jeune. Leur traitement fait une grande différence dans ma vie. Sans oublier que la clinique était supérieure à toutes les cliniques que... j'ai vu en Europe : Confortable et hygiénique…read more
super service, bin sehr zufrieden 👍
Bin sehr zufrieden nochmals vielen herzlichen Dank
Super zfriede gsi met de organisation und de behandlig. Chas nor witerempfehle.
Vali Auro Meha
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EYELID SURGERY
Ageing is a process that happens seemingly out of nowhere and unfortunately, it’s a perfectly natural process that we have very little control over. For some, the ageing process is more obvious to the eye than it is in others and undergoing particular surgeries to reverse the signs of aging is a perfectly viable option. For those whose insecurities lie in the skin above and under the eyelid, there are a number of options available to rectify the situation. Baggy skin around the eyes can be unsightly and as a consequence can cause unhappiness in sufferers, which is why many individuals turn to our eyelid surgery.
Eyelid Surgery is a simple procedure that can be performed under both local and general anesthetic; surgeons will make a small incision above the lash line, removing any excess skin and fat. These small incisions are stitched back together with sutures, removing all evidence of the bags that had previously brought you so much discomfort and lack of confidence. The eyelid surgery is usually a short one, lasting between one and three hours depending on the level of aging.
A surgery such as this one has minimal recovery time. Normally you will be allowed to leave the hospital in the aftermath of your procedure, returning only for your checkup and to ensure that there have been no complications and full recovery will normally be possible within a week to ten days.
KEY POINTS ABOUT EYELID SURGERY
|Eyelid Operations- Blepharoplasty|
|What can be corrected?||Drooping upper eyelids||Yes|
|Puffy bags under the eyes||Yes|
|Remove dark circles from under eyes||No|
|Crows feet or other wrinkles||No|
|Lift sagging eyebrows||No|
|How the operation is done?|
|Duration of the operation||1 to 3 hours|
|Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks||5 days|
|Stay in hospital||1 night|
|Stay in hotel||3-4 nights|
|Back to work in||2 weeks|
|Start of sports||1 month|
|Results||Dependent on your aging process|
|Any visible sign of the operation after recovery||Very tiny scars in natural lines thus patient’s scars will run along the natural folds of their eyes, which helps to hide the scars.|
|Side effects of the operation||Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, tenderness of skin, tight and dry feeling skin, feeling of dryness or irritation in the eye, blurred vision.|
|Risks||Very rare: hematoma (an accumulation of blood under the skin that may require removal), infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, and damage to underlying structures.|
|Not suitable for patients|
Don’t take any risks for your eyelid surgery.
This is your look for the rest of your life. Get the look you want with our safe and secure system!
Book your free consultation now!
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months, 0% interest.
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the spare money for medical treatments. Therefore, on top of the standard payment options with credit cards or bank transfers, you may as well pay for your Global Medical Care packages with an installment plan. We will help you to get in touch with our credit institution partners and obtain a favourable rate for you.² Conditions and rates can change based on your country of residence.
| Switzerland: If you are Swiss citizen or have a C permit and if your credit score allow it, you can benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
For other countries: Please advise to your consultant.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
FAQ - EYELID SURGERY
Are there any bruises after the eyelid procedure? If there any, can I use any makeup concealer to cover those bruises?
There will be bruises around incision lines after the procedure and they will be gone within the first week of the operation. You do not need to use any special makeup concealer in order to cover the bruises. You may use a high UVA sunscreen to protect your incision lines and eye area.
Do you have a discount for multiple procedures?
Most of our patients prefer face-lift with eyelid surgery at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
Is it okay to have both upper and lower lid surgery on the same procedure?
Yes, it is possible to have both operations on the same sitting.
What do I need to do after my operation?
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients is as follows:
- You should apply ice to your eyelids for at least 20 minutes of every hour while you are awake during the first 24 hours post-op
- You will be bruised and swollen for at least 5 days after operation. Using ice will minimize bruising and swelling
- The sutures will be removed after one week
- You should avoid aspirin and aspirin-containing products for one week after surgery
- You will be given a prescription for a narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you
- You should limit exercise to walking
- You should not lift any item over 2 kilos, bend or stoop for two weeks after surgery
- Weight lifting, running or other aerobic activities may result in bleeding
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should avoid taking any products containing aspirin and ibuprofen, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication one week before surgery. If you are on medication, please inform your surgeon accordingly
- You should avoid any contact with any of the nicotine products, including cigarettes, pipe tobacco, chew or nicotine patch one week before surgery
- You should avoid alcohol consumption one week prior to your procedure
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids eight hours before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice, or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation. The only exception is medication that you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- You can brush your teeth
- You are not advised to wear any make-up and hair sprays/conditioners. Please remove your nail polish
- You should not wear any jewelry or body piercings
What would be my daily schedule for eye lid operation?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for eyelid operations:
- You arrive at the airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of the custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain to you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on how the new look of your face would be. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you to eyelid operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will last for one to three hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Most of facelift surgery patients require cold eye mask after the procedure in order to soften the tissues as well as prevent swelling and bruising. You may be given a cold eye mask after the procedure.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of surgery.
- This will be another healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform a check-up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
3rd and 4th days:
- You are advised to continue resting in your hotel room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places in the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of dressing and stitches on your eyelids.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after the fifth day.
Will the scars be visible after I heal?
There will be little scarring and bruising after the procedure. The bruises will be gone within the first week and scars will fade out to a white line and it is going to be invisible in about six months.
Do you have any further questions?
We have helped more than 10000 people with our safe and reliable system. We can also find the best solutions for you.
Book a free online consultation so that our team can answer all your questions.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for