Eyelid surgery designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality from €150/m.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict high Suisse standards. Not their local ones.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
We do not only provide the best prices but as well possibility to pay by installments.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EYELID SURGERY
Ageing is a process that happens seemingly out of nowhere and unfortunately, it’s a perfectly natural process that we have very little control over. For some, the ageing process is more obvious to the eye than it is in others and undergoing particular surgeries to reverse the signs of aging is a perfectly viable option. For those whose insecurities lie in the skin above and under the eyelid, there are a number of options available to rectify the situation. Baggy skin around the eyes can be unsightly and as a consequence can cause unhappiness in sufferers, which is why many individuals turn to our eyelid surgery.
Eyelid Surgery is a simple procedure that can be performed under both local and general anesthetic; surgeons will make a small incision above the lash line, removing any excess skin and fat. These small incisions are stitched back together with sutures, removing all evidence of the bags that had previously brought you so much discomfort and lack of confidence. The eyelid surgery is usually a short one, lasting between one and three hours depending on the level of aging.
A surgery such as this one has minimal recovery time. Normally you will be allowed to leave the hospital in the aftermath of your procedure, returning only for your checkup and to ensure that there have been no complications and full recovery will normally be possible within a week to ten days.
KEY POINTS ABOUT EYELID SURGERY
|Eyelid Operations- Blepharoplasty|
|What can be corrected?||Drooping upper eyelids||Yes|
|Puffy bags under the eyes||Yes|
|Remove dark circles from under eyes||No|
|Crows feet or other wrinkles||No|
|Lift sagging eyebrows||No|
|How the operation is done?||
|Anesthesia||General ou local|
|Duration of the operation||1 to 3 hours|
|Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks||5 days|
|Stay in hospital||1 night|
|Stay in hotel||3-4 nights|
|Back to work in||2 weeks|
|Start of sports||1 month|
|Results||Dependent on your aging process|
|Any visible sign of the operation after recovery||Very tiny scars in natural lines thus patient’s scars will run along the natural folds of their eyes, which helps to hide the scars.|
|Side effects of the operation||Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, tenderness of skin, tight and dry feeling skin, feeling of dryness or irritation in the eye, blurred vision.|
|Risks||Very rare: hematoma (an accumulation of blood under the skin that may require removal), infection, changes in sensation, scarring, allergic reactions, and damage to underlying structures.|
|Not suitable for patients||
Don’t take any risks for your eyelid surgery.
This is your look for the rest of your life. Get the look you want with our safe and secure system!
Book your free consultation now!
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months.
With credit card:
You can pay your treatments up to 12 installments with your credit card which has a limit that can cover the entire cost.
Without credit card:
If you are Swiss citizen or have a C or B permit with a European nationality you may benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them. For installments by credit cards, your card limit should cover the entire operation cost.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
FAQ - EYELID SURGERY
There will be bruises around incision lines after the procedure and they will be gone within the first week of the operation. You do not need to use any special makeup concealer in order to cover the bruises. You may use a high UVA sunscreen to protect your incision lines and eye area.
Most of our patients prefer face-lift with eyelid surgery at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
Yes, it is possible to have both operations on the same sitting.
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients is as follows:
- You should apply ice to your eyelids for at least 20 minutes of every hour while you are awake during the first 24 hours post-op
- You will be bruised and swollen for at least 5 days after operation. Using ice will minimize bruising and swelling
- The sutures will be removed after one week
- You should avoid aspirin and aspirin-containing products for one week after surgery
- You will be given a prescription for a narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you
- You should limit exercise to walking
- You should not lift any item over 2 kilos, bend or stoop for two weeks after surgery
- Weight lifting, running or other aerobic activities may result in bleeding
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should avoid taking any products containing aspirin and ibuprofen, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication one week before surgery. If you are on medication, please inform your surgeon accordingly
- You should avoid any contact with any of the nicotine products, including cigarettes, pipe tobacco, chew or nicotine patch one week before surgery
- You should avoid alcohol consumption one week prior to your procedure
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids eight hours before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice, or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation. The only exception is medication that you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- You can brush your teeth
- You are not advised to wear any make-up and hair sprays/conditioners. Please remove your nail polish
- You should not wear any jewelry or body piercings
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for eyelid operations:
- You arrive at the airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of the custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain to you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on how the new look of your face would be. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you to eyelid operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will last for one to three hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Most of facelift surgery patients require cold eye mask after the procedure in order to soften the tissues as well as prevent swelling and bruising. You may be given a cold eye mask after the procedure.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of surgery.
- This will be another healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform a check-up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
3rd and 4th days:
- You are advised to continue resting in your hotel room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places in the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of dressing and stitches on your eyelids.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after the fifth day.
There will be little scarring and bruising after the procedure. The bruises will be gone within the first week and scars will fade out to a white line and it is going to be invisible in about six months.
Do you have any further questions?
We have helped more than 10000 people with our safe and reliable system. We can also find the best solutions for you.
Book a free online consultation so that our team can answer all your questions.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for