Breast reduction operations designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict high Suisse standards. Not their local ones.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards, not their local ones. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
Based on 14 reviews
20:25 10 Apr 20
Il y a une année que j ai fait une greffe capillaire, vu mon âge ( 67 ans ) et mes cheveux très fin et un manque important, je n avait pas beaucoup d espoir ! Mais surprise c est un super résultat ! Si j avais su je l aurait fait avant ! Je ne peux que vous conseiller Global Care pour toute organisation qui s est très bien passé et un prix très attractif ! Merci à l équipe !Georges T .
05:04 29 Feb 20
Et bien je ne savais vraiment pas où je mettais les pieds. Au début , j’avais peur de faire un règlement à distance, en ayant fait que des échanges par wats app. Je suis parti en famille avec mon mari et mon fils de 5 ans. Je recommande fortement votre service. L’organisation et les informations sont en corrélation. Le seul point négatif est qu’il n’y est pas de pension complète. Peut être faut il en faire la demande?
11:06 25 Dec 19
Bin sehr zufrieden mit Global Medical Care. Reise war top organisiert und der Transfer immer pünktlich. Habe mich stets sehr wohl gefühlt. Hotel und Kilnik waren super, sowie das OP Team und der Service. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
10:46 25 Dec 19
Excellent service and excellent results! Very satisfied with my hair transplantation done in Istanbul
18:17 08 Oct 19
I had a wonderful experience through global medical care.really happy with the team from the begining till the end.from my arrival in the airport till when i had my operation everthing went perfect.iam in my eleven days of my operation, i have already started seeing the result.fast result that is what iam seeing.i recommend anyone to 👉GLOBAL MEDICAL CARE.the have a perfect and good team.
10:29 28 Sep 19
The whole team is very warm-tempered, nice and accommodating. Everyone looked at my well-being the language is not a problem as everything is translated perfectly. The result has become perfect, I am very happy that I have come into such good hands.
15:38 12 Jul 19
Der beste Ort für einen qualitativ hochwertigen Haartransplantationsservice. Sie sagen Ihnen genau, was Sie am Ende der Behandlung bekommen werden und Sie bekommen es.
15:04 25 Jun 19
I had to do a lot of research in order to find the right clinic because of my hair type which is afro hair but I am so happy with my choice and result. I was kept in contact from the beginning, the procedure was so painless as it was done with the local anesthetics. The team was very helpful. Now I have a good hairline, can't wait to get a decent shape up. Best decision I have ever made.
19:55 03 Dec 17
Based on 20 reviews
powered by Facebook
Ich habe meine Haare( Transplantation )in der Türkei machen lassen der Service der mir geboten wurde war einfach nur top ich würde es jeder zeit wieder machen.
Had a very good experience through Global medical care. Really happy with attention from start to finish. Staff very attentive and helpful in every way. Glad now I had my beard transplant through Global. I would recommend anyone thinking of having similar done to check out Global medical care!🤗
Mit der Dienstleistung und Betreuung vollstens zufrieden. War erst ziemlich skeptisch und ängstlich weil es doch eine grosse Operation im Ausland ist. Wurde super gut betreut, würde es sofort wider machen über Global Medical Care echt von A-Z total zufrieden super organisation nur zum empfehlen.
Ils ont un super système. Ils scannent votre visage et vous montrent votre nouveau nez dans un modèle 3D. Ainsi, vous êtes sûr de ce que vous obtiendrez à la fin. Une technologie parfaite. La sécurité et l'attention sont là aussi ! Je recommande fortement leur service.
I've been doing a butt lift with them in Istanbul. I'm very comfortable with it and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for any of my needs. I highly recommend Global Medical Care to anybody looking to have a more confident look.
Amazing end results! it's a very, very successful experience, my butt is just awful, I'm happy for my choice of asking their help, my confidence has increased, I proudly recommend their high quality service. They have a safe and secure system for the best results.
I was loosing my hair and didn't know how to feel more comfortable because of that. They found the best doctors on the world for me and I had my hair transplantation with them. All the team seemed very experienced. My trip to Istanbul was perfectly planned. I'm so happy to play with my hair again.... I strongly recommend them.read more
J’ai pris contact avec Global Medical Care suite à la recommandation d’un ami. À la fin, j'ai pu retrouver mes cheveux pleins et j'ai l'air beaucoup plus jeune. Leur traitement fait une grande différence dans ma vie. Sans oublier que la clinique était supérieure à toutes les cliniques que... j'ai vu en Europe : Confortable et hygiénique…read more
super service, bin sehr zufrieden 👍
Bin sehr zufrieden nochmals vielen herzlichen Dank
Super zfriede gsi met de organisation und de behandlig. Chas nor witerempfehle.
Vali Auro Meha
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BREAST AUGMENTATION
Breast reduction is done for female and male patients for different reasons:
For women, breast reduction surgery allows for the relief of various symptoms including discomfort, aching and pain in the shoulders, back and neck due to excess weight. Women may also experience skin irritation between the breast and the chest wall, or at the location of the bra straps due to excess pressure.
Male breast reduction procedures offers men the opportunity to gain flatter chests in cases where they may be storing excess fat and tissue beneath their nipples. Between 40 and 60% of men will experience breast tissue enlargement throughout their lifetime and in the cases where this may be difficult to reduce with exercise or diet changes, a reduction can remove these tissue deposits.
Breast reduction surgery, also known as mammoplasty (gynecomastia for males), provides a solution to reduce aches and pains, as well as the opportunity to improve self-esteem. Surgeons can use one of a few different methods depending on the patient’s desired outcome, anatomy and the tissue needing to be removed in order to achieve these results:
Liposuction for breast reduction may be used in cases where the tissue to be removed mostly consists of fat. This is particularly common for male breast reduction, even though it is equally as frequent in women who have undergone extensive weight loss, or pregnancy. Liposuction offers a shorter and far less invasive procedure when compared to incision methods, although it is only suited to those who need a slight reduction in size and minimal if any sagging.
The vertical breast reduction procedure involves creating lollipop-shaped incisions on the breast from which breast tissue can be removed. One incision is made around the areola, while the other runs vertically from this incision, down to the crease beneath the breast. By removing the tissue and fat, the surgeon can create a smaller breast while also providing a breast lift. While there will be scarring to consider with this method, it will only feature on the lower part of the breast.
The anchor method is similar to that of the vertical incisions but features a third incision along the crease of the breast. This method is particularly common for those seeking a more dramatic reduction in size, or for those who have notable sagging or asymmetry that they would like to correct. As with the vertical incisions, there will be scarring, but in both cases, this will fade over the following year.
KEY POINTS ABOUT BREAST REDUCTION
|Breast Reduction – Reduction Mammoplasty|
|What can be corrected?||Smaller shaped breasts||Yes|
|Operation Details||How operation is done?|
|Duration of the operation||1 to 4 hours|
|Other Considerations||Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks||6 days|
|Stay in hospital||2 days|
|Stay in hotel||4 days|
|Back to work in||7 days|
|Start of sports||1 month|
|Fading of scars||Although scars will stay under the bra or bikini and will improve over the time, they are permanent.|
|Results||Permeant and long lasting. But gravity, pregnancy, weight changes or age may cause future sagging|
|Any visible sign of the operation after recover||Scars will be visible after the operation|
|Side effects of the operation||Temporary bruising, swelling, discomfort, soreness, change in nipple sensation, numbness, permanent scar|
|Risks||Unfavourable scarring, Infection, Anaesthesia risks, Bleeding (hematoma), Blood clots, Poor wound healing, Skin discoloration, permanent pigmentation changes, swelling and bruising, Damage to deeper structures either temporary or permanent, Fluid accumulation, Excessive firmness of the breasts, Potential inability to breast-feed, Potential loss of skin/tissue of breasts where incisions meet, Potential, partial or total loss of nipple and areola, Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications, Fat necrosis|
|Not suitable for patients|
Don’t take any risks for your breast reduction.
This is your look for the rest of your life. Get the breast you want with our safe and secure system!
Book your free consultation now!
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months, 0% interest.
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the spare money for medical treatments. Therefore, on top of the standard payment options with credit cards or bank transfers, you may as well pay for your Global Medical Care packages with an installment plan. We will help you to get in touch with our credit institution partners and obtain a favourable rate for you.² Conditions and rates can change based on your country of residence.
| Switzerland: If you are Swiss citizen or have a C permit and if your credit score allow it, you can benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
For other countries: Please advise to your consultant.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
BREAST REDUCTION FAQ
Do I need any special aftercare?
After all surgeries, you will be given a prescription for pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor set for you. You may go back to work within one to two weeks. You should avoid strenuous activity at least for a month.
Do you have a discount for multiple procedures?
Most of our patients prefer abdominoplasty or breast lift procedures with breast reduction at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
Is it okay to have the breastlifting with breast reduction at the same time?
In general yes. But you and your surgeon should decide this together.
What are the common benefits of breast reduction?
Our surgeons primarily aim to reduce the size of your breasts in order to make your life much easier and active. Many women suffer heavy back, neck, and shoulder pain related to heavy breasts. The main aim of this operation is to give women a more comfortable life. You can also have breast uplift surgery together with breast reduction surgery in order to reshape your breasts.
What do I need to do after my operation?
- You should rest when you feel tired
- You may feel mild to moderate discomfort after the anesthesia has worn off
- You will be given a support bra placed on you after the surgery. You should wear this bra day and night for 2–3 days (or longer) after surgery
- You will be given a prescription for narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you
- While using narcotic pain medication, you should consume liquid as much as possible in order to prevent dehydration
- Do not consume any alcohol with narcotics
- You may continue most of your daily routine the day after surgery
- It is only advised that driving might be okay when you feel no pain and have the ability to react to an emergency. Please do not drive when you are on narcotics
- Avoid straining or extending your arms over your head for about a week after surgery
- Avoid strenuous physical activity, which can raise your blood pressure and possibly cause bleeding, for at least three weeks after surgery
- Vigorous physical activity, such as upper bodyweight training, should be delayed for up to six weeks
- Lifting something over 2 kilos, any stressful activity or working out may be dangerous as well
- The dressing should be on the incision after surgery for 24 hours
- You may take a shower and remove the dressing after one full day after the operation. You should dry the incision gently after taking a shower
- You should not apply any creams or ointments on your breasts.
- Any type of swimming (pool, sea) and hot tubes is not recommended.
- You will find steri-strips on the incision when you remove the dressing. Please do not remove these steri-strips as they will usually peel off within 10 days. If they have not come off by then, you may slowly peel them off
- The incision is closed with the sutures which are placed under the skin. Therefore, you will not have to have any sutures removed
- Minor swelling and numbness on incision zone may occur
- You will have drains placed in your breasts. You may to your hotel with these drains which are going to stay there for a couple of days
- You should empty the drain bottles 3-4 times per day
- The drain is usually ready to be removed when the drain output is less than 30 cc over a 24 hour period
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids eight hours before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation
- Chewing gum, candy or mints are not allowed before the operation
- You should stop consuming alcohol for 24 hours before surgery
- You should quit smoking two weeks before the surgery and do not be around smokers. Smoking causes vasoconstriction of vessels which in turn causes slower and compromised healing time
- You should remove all your makeup before the procedure starts
- You can wash your hair or take a shower the night before or in the morning of your surgery. Please do not apply any deodorant, perfume or cosmetics on your body
- You should take off all your metal ornaments before the procedure including watches, rings, earrings, necklace or any body piercings
- You should take off your contact lenses before the operation
- Please choose comfortable and loose-fitting clothing and flat shoes on the day of your surgery
- If you have any cold or infection before the surgery, please inform your doctor
- You should not take any aspirin or aspirin-containing products two weeks before your surgery
- If you use heart and blood pressure pills, you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- If you are a diabetic, please ask your doctor about your medication
What would be my daily schedule for breast reduction operations?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for breast reduction operations:
- You arrive at the airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of the custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to the hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure, you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain to you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on the right size and the shape of the breast that would fit you best. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your breast reduction.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you for breast reduction operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will last for one to four hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of breast surgery.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check-up in the morning
- You will be advised on your medication and provided instructions on the dressing routine and using the medical bra.
- You will continue to stay in the hospital and rest as much as possible for the rest of the day.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check-up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
4th and 5th day:
- You are advised to continue resting in your hotel room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places in the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of drainage, and change of dressing.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your breast augmentation recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after the sixth day.
Will breast reduction procedure help ease my discomfort?
Yes, it will as it removes the excess breast fat, skin, and tissue in order to reach a proportional breast size that fits the patient’s body.
Will my breast reduction scars ever disappear?
Like other surgical scars, breast lift surgery scars will not disappear completely. But the scars may fade away so well that they are hardly visible. It also depends on your genetic skin type and sensitivity.
Do you have any further questions?
We have helped more than 10000 people with our safe and reliable system. We can also find the best solutions for you.
Book a free online consultation so that our team can answer all your questions.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for