Breast lift operations designed by European doctors performed by selected surgeons with our Swiss Quality.
For our clients, hospitals follow our strict high Suisse standards, not their local ones.
Real Before & After Results
Change your look, your confidence, your life....
Why They Choosed Global Medical Care?
Our European doctors define the best technique for this operation by combining the newest methodologies.
Then, selected doctors around the world, perform these methods based on your needs for your best results.
For our clients, handpicked hospitals follow our strict high "Suisse" standards, not their local ones. So with us, you know that your operation will be done with high European quality.
Save your time and energy!
We already brought the best experts and techniques together. We provide you a safe, secure, hassle-free system to get your new look at very affordable prices!
Book your complimentary consultation NOW!
GENUINE REVIEWS. YOU CAN TALK TO THEM.
Based on 14 reviews
20:25 10 Apr 20
Il y a une année que j ai fait une greffe capillaire, vu mon âge ( 67 ans ) et mes cheveux très fin et un manque important, je n avait pas beaucoup d espoir ! Mais surprise c est un super résultat ! Si j avais su je l aurait fait avant ! Je ne peux que vous conseiller Global Care pour toute organisation qui s est très bien passé et un prix très attractif ! Merci à l équipe !Georges T .
05:04 29 Feb 20
Et bien je ne savais vraiment pas où je mettais les pieds. Au début , j’avais peur de faire un règlement à distance, en ayant fait que des échanges par wats app. Je suis parti en famille avec mon mari et mon fils de 5 ans. Je recommande fortement votre service. L’organisation et les informations sont en corrélation. Le seul point négatif est qu’il n’y est pas de pension complète. Peut être faut il en faire la demande?
11:06 25 Dec 19
Bin sehr zufrieden mit Global Medical Care. Reise war top organisiert und der Transfer immer pünktlich. Habe mich stets sehr wohl gefühlt. Hotel und Kilnik waren super, sowie das OP Team und der Service. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
10:46 25 Dec 19
Excellent service and excellent results! Very satisfied with my hair transplantation done in Istanbul
18:17 08 Oct 19
I had a wonderful experience through global medical care.really happy with the team from the begining till the end.from my arrival in the airport till when i had my operation everthing went perfect.iam in my eleven days of my operation, i have already started seeing the result.fast result that is what iam seeing.i recommend anyone to 👉GLOBAL MEDICAL CARE.the have a perfect and good team.
10:29 28 Sep 19
The whole team is very warm-tempered, nice and accommodating. Everyone looked at my well-being the language is not a problem as everything is translated perfectly. The result has become perfect, I am very happy that I have come into such good hands.
15:38 12 Jul 19
Der beste Ort für einen qualitativ hochwertigen Haartransplantationsservice. Sie sagen Ihnen genau, was Sie am Ende der Behandlung bekommen werden und Sie bekommen es.
15:04 25 Jun 19
I had to do a lot of research in order to find the right clinic because of my hair type which is afro hair but I am so happy with my choice and result. I was kept in contact from the beginning, the procedure was so painless as it was done with the local anesthetics. The team was very helpful. Now I have a good hairline, can't wait to get a decent shape up. Best decision I have ever made.
19:55 03 Dec 17
Based on 20 reviews
powered by Facebook
Ich habe meine Haare( Transplantation )in der Türkei machen lassen der Service der mir geboten wurde war einfach nur top ich würde es jeder zeit wieder machen.
Had a very good experience through Global medical care. Really happy with attention from start to finish. Staff very attentive and helpful in every way. Glad now I had my beard transplant through Global. I would recommend anyone thinking of having similar done to check out Global medical care!🤗
Mit der Dienstleistung und Betreuung vollstens zufrieden. War erst ziemlich skeptisch und ängstlich weil es doch eine grosse Operation im Ausland ist. Wurde super gut betreut, würde es sofort wider machen über Global Medical Care echt von A-Z total zufrieden super organisation nur zum empfehlen.
Ils ont un super système. Ils scannent votre visage et vous montrent votre nouveau nez dans un modèle 3D. Ainsi, vous êtes sûr de ce que vous obtiendrez à la fin. Une technologie parfaite. La sécurité et l'attention sont là aussi ! Je recommande fortement leur service.
I've been doing a butt lift with them in Istanbul. I'm very comfortable with it and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for any of my needs. I highly recommend Global Medical Care to anybody looking to have a more confident look.
Amazing end results! it's a very, very successful experience, my butt is just awful, I'm happy for my choice of asking their help, my confidence has increased, I proudly recommend their high quality service. They have a safe and secure system for the best results.
I was loosing my hair and didn't know how to feel more comfortable because of that. They found the best doctors on the world for me and I had my hair transplantation with them. All the team seemed very experienced. My trip to Istanbul was perfectly planned. I'm so happy to play with my hair again.... I strongly recommend them.read more
J’ai pris contact avec Global Medical Care suite à la recommandation d’un ami. À la fin, j'ai pu retrouver mes cheveux pleins et j'ai l'air beaucoup plus jeune. Leur traitement fait une grande différence dans ma vie. Sans oublier que la clinique était supérieure à toutes les cliniques que... j'ai vu en Europe : Confortable et hygiénique…read more
super service, bin sehr zufrieden 👍
Bin sehr zufrieden nochmals vielen herzlichen Dank
Super zfriede gsi met de organisation und de behandlig. Chas nor witerempfehle.
Vali Auro Meha
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BREAST LIFT
In an age where body image has become a leading force in day to day life, the issue of sagging or drooping breasts is one that has gained increasing publicity. Clinically known as Mastopexy, a breast lift procedure involves the use of one of many techniques to enhance the look, shape and overall lift of a woman’s breasts. This treatment involves the removal of excess loose skin from the chest area to reshape and rebalance drooping breasts and can help women regain confidence in their bodies where it may have otherwise been lost.
While a common issue that many women are comfortable with as they age, changes in the appearance of breasts can be the cause and catalyst of countless confidence issues. This is particularly the case when the loss of shape or firmness is caused by the following: pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight fluctuation, genetics, aging.
Mastopexy offers the opportunity to address a number of additional concerns, including an enlarged areola, the shaping of your figure and the return of skin elasticity, allowing more and more women to regain the confidence they’d lost.
There are a number of different methods of breast lift that can be used, depending on the results you desire. Referred to as 'peri-areolar’, 'vertical’ and 'anchor’, they are aptly named based on the formation of incisions needed.
A peri-areolar lift can also be known as a 'donut’ lift and is designed to provide a solution to minor or mild sagging. With one circular incision around the areola, this also results in minimal scarring and a more subtle lift as a minimal amount of tissue can be moved and none of the inner breast can be rearranged or moved.
A vertical lift will see two incisions – one around the areola, and one running from the areola, down to the natural edge of the breast. This allows for more tissue to be removed and a more noticeable reshaping to take place. The scarring may be more noticeable with this technique, but it is the ideal solution for those with moderate sagging.
The anchor breast lift is one of the most common techniques used by plastic surgeons and is recommended for women seeking a more obvious lift. Featuring three incisions that form an anchor shape – one around the areola, one down to the natural breast crease, and a final one alone the crease – it allows for a more dramatic final result and is ideal for those with significant drooping or sagging. This is the more traditional alternative in breast lift surgeries, as it allows your surgeon to remove a more significant amount of tissue from the chest area.
KEY POINTS ABOUT BREAST LIFT
Breast Lift -Mastopexy
What can be corrected?
Reshaping of sagging breasts
How operation is done?
Duration of the operation
1 to 4 hours
Total time needed for the operation, pre and post checks
Stay in hospital
Stay in hotel
Back to work in
Start of sports
Permanent and long-lasting. But gravity, pregnancy, weight changes or age may cause future sagging
Any visible sign of the operation after recovery
Scars will be visible after the operation
Fading of scars
Although scars will stay under the bra or bikini and will improve over the time, they are permanent.
Side effects of the operation
Temporary nausea following anaesthesia, scarring, burning sensation in the nipples and soreness and bruising.
Unfavourable scarring, Infection, Reaction to anaesthesia, Infection, Protracted healing, Slight risk of deep vein thrombosis, Excessive bleeding, Severe pain, Under sensitive or oversensitive nipples, Internal bruising or haematoma, Keloids – thickened, angry red scars
Not suitable for patients
Don’t take any risks for your breast lift.
This is your look for the rest of your life. Get the breast you want with our safe and secure system!
Book your free consultation now!
What Makes Our Service Unique?
Doctors and hospitals picked by European doctors.
Evaluation by 3 independent doctors to be sure about end results.
Continuous support: before, during and up to 1 year after the operation.
Best price guarantee and monthly payments.
Swiss quality globally: Global Medical Care®
Legal protection with a European contract.
OUR ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PACKAGES
Our system provides more than 50% savings for operations of equal or better quality.
Flexible payment plans of up to 24 months, 0% interest.
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the spare money for medical treatments. Therefore, on top of the standard payment options with credit cards or bank transfers, you may as well pay for your Global Medical Care packages with an installment plan. We will help you to get in touch with our credit institution partners and obtain a favourable rate for you.² Conditions and rates can change based on your country of residence.
| Switzerland: If you are Swiss citizen or have a C permit and if your credit score allow it, you can benefit a payment plan up to 24 months with 0% interest.
For other countries: Please advise to your consultant.
² Global Medical AG, is not a credit institution. Decisions about your suitability for any payment plan are solely at discretion of our partner credit companies. Your payment plans are not finalised before you get payment slips from them.
Don't risk your future look with cheap solutions, you deserve the best quality!
Schedule a complimentary online consultation. Learn all the safety and security measures we take to ensure the best results for you.
BREAST LIFT FAQ
Can breast lifts increase breast size?
Breast lifting procedure has no direct effect on breast sizes. But if you want you can combine these two procedures and make breast augmentation and lift together.
Do I need any special aftercare?
You should follow the medication routine as prescribed by your surgeon. You should rest and avoid strenuous activity. You need to wear a special bra after your procedure for ten days.
Do you have a discount for multiple procedures?
Most of our patients prefer abdominoplasty or breast augmentation procedures with breast uplift at the same time. Not only does a patient get a chance to have several procedures in one sitting, they also can have very reasonable discounts.
What do I need to do after my operation?
Your surgeon will give you detailed instructions tailored to your situation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. But general guidelines that our surgeons are sharing with their patients is as follows:
- You should rest when you feel tired
- You may feel mild to moderate discomfort after anesthesia has worn off
- You will be given a support bra placed on you after the surgery. You should wear this bra day and night for 2–3 days (or longer) after surgery
- You will be given a prescription for a narcotic pain medication as well as antibiotics by your doctor. Please follow the medication plan that your doctor sets for you
- While using narcotic pain medication, you should consume liquid as much as possible in order to prevent dehydration
- Do not consume any alcohol with narcotics
- You may continue most of your daily routine the day after surgery
- It is only advised that driving might be okay when you feel no pain and have an ability to react to an emergency. Please do not drive when you are on narcotics
- Avoid straining or extending your arms over your head for about a week after surgery
- Avoid strenuous physical activity, which can raise your blood pressure and possibly cause bleeding, for at least three weeks after surgery
- Vigorous physical activity, such as upper bodyweight training, should be delayed for up to six weeks
- Lifting something over five pounds, any stressful activity or working out may be dangerous as well
- The dressing should be on the incision after surgery for 24 hours
- You may take a shower and remove the dressing after one full day after the operation. You should dry the incision gently after taking a shower
- Applying any creams or ointments may be harmful
- Any types of swimming (pool, sea) and hot tubes may be harmful
- You will find steri-strips on the incision when you remove the dressing. Please do not remove these steri-strips as they will usually peel off within 10 days. If they have not come off by then, you may slowly peel them off
- The incision is closed with the sutures which are placed under the skin. Therefore, you will not have to have any sutures removed in the doctor’s office
- Minor swelling and numbness on incision zone may occur
- You will have drains placed in your breasts. You may to your hotel with these drains, which are going to stay in there for a couple of days
- You should empty the drain bottles 3-4 times per day
- The drain is usually ready to be removed when the drain output is less than 30 cc over a 24 hour period
What do I need to do before my operation?
You will get a detailed customized list from your surgeon about what to do and what not to do before the operation. Please do not act before you get your customized list. Here is general guidance that our surgeons share with their patients:
- You should inform your surgeon about your routine medication and health history
- You should not eat anything or take any fluids eight hours before the operation. Any food, water, coffee, juice or liquids are not allowed to take in the morning of the operation
- Chewing gum, candy or mints are not allowed before the operation
- You should stop consuming alcohol for 24 hours before surgery
- You should quit smoking two weeks before the surgery and do not be around smokers. Smoking causes vasoconstriction of vessels which in turn causes slower and compromised healing time
- You should remove all your makeup before the procedure starts
- You can wash your hair or take a shower the night before or in the morning of your surgery. Please do not apply any deodorant, perfume or cosmetics on your body
- You should take off all your metal ornaments before the procedure including watches, rings, earrings, necklace or any body piercings
- You should take off your contact lenses before the operation
- Please choose comfortable and loose-fitting clothing and flat shoes on the day of your surgery
- If you have any cold or infection before the surgery, please inform your doctor
- You should not take any aspirin or aspirin-containing products two weeks before your surgery
- If you use heart and blood pressure pills, you should take with a small amount of water before the procedure
- If you are a diabetic, please ask your doctor about your medication
What is the difference between breast augmentation and a breast lift?
Breast augmentation specifically focuses on enlarging the size of the breast whereas breast uplift concentrates on reshaping the contour of the breasts.
What is the long-term outcome like? How long do the results last?
Breast uplift procedure results are usually permanent. But, the natural aging process, weight loss, pregnancy, and breastfeeding may cause the breasts to sag in the future again.
What would be my daily schedule for breast lift operations?
Although it may vary from patient to patient, here’s a typical daily schedule for breast lift operations:
- You arrive to airport and your driver will wait for you at the exit of custom zone with a tag with your name.
- He will drive you to hospital and hand you to your patient representative who is fluent in your language.
- After the initial registration procedure you will meet your doctor in person. Your surgeon will explain you the procedure in detail and examine you before he advises on the right shape of the breast that would fit you best. You will have an opportunity to discuss your preferences and expectations from your breast lift operation.
- You will have your last checks to prepare you to breast lift operation.
- Then your procedure will start and will lasts for one to four hours.
- Within an hour after the procedure, anesthesia will ease and you will regain consciousness.
- Your doctor performs initial check-up and you stay at the hospital on the first night of breast surgery.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check up in the morning
- You will be advised on your medication and provided instructions on the dressing routine and using the medical bra.
- You will continue to stay in the hospital and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
- This will be the healing and rehabilitation day for you.
- Your doctor will perform the second check up in the morning before your discharge from the hospital.
- You will move to your hotel room and rest as much as possible for the remaining of the day.
- You are advised to continue resting in your room.
- You should avoid heavy activities but may take a walk or go out for dinner.
- Shopping, attending a cultural or sightseeing tour might be a good option for you in order to visit different places at the city.
- You will visit your doctor in the hospital for the last checks, removal of drainage and change of dressing.
- Your doctor advises you further on medication and the types of activities you can get involved in over the course of your breast lift recovery period.
- You will be ready to go back home after fifth day.
Do you have any further questions?
We have helped more than 10000 people with our safe and reliable system. We can also find the best solutions for you.
Book a free online consultation so that our team can answer all your questions.
Examples of our internationally accredited hospitals
72.000m², 320 bed, 15 operating room, 1100 health professionals.
15.000 m², 110 beds, 4 operating room, 450 health professionals.
51.000m², 200 bed, 12 operating rooms, 770 health professionals.
Best hospital for